A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Mood Board for ? | Re-shelled Character

(Images from Pinterest and ED eyes)

Since my incoming doll will be home soon I thought I'd share one of her mood boards that I made a while ago. I've been more conservative on what I share about my characters and plans lately, but I like the feel of this one. I'm hoping she'll arrive next week (maybe before Thanksgiving if I'm lucky).

I haven't ordered her eyes yet and probably won't until after the holidays. But I did purchase some alpaca to make her a wig. Treating alpaca is so time consuming, omg haha! Other then it taking forever to comb and wash, it's a pretty easy process. It will be worth it though! I need to get some pink dye in the shade I want and hopefully I can squeeze in some spare time to work on it when she arrives.

I will reveal more character details soon!
1 comment on "Mood Board for ? | Re-shelled Character"
  1. I remember you sold Reimi old shell, are you re-shelling her? I thought thta because of the pink hair.

    I hope she arrives on time! I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature