A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Halloween!

(watercolor pumpkin painted by me)


Happy Halloween!

If you celebrate Halloween, have a happy and safe one! Otherwise Happy Autumn! I've been extremely busy hence the lack of updates. I'm hoping to have a little more free to continue doll related projects *cough Rowan* and other things. In a way I've sort of taken a break from the hobby because there is only so much time in the day. I'm not sure if I'll ever get the right balance of things working on doll related stuff since I spend most of my days illustrating and designing things for clients. *sigh* Oh well!
2 comments on "Happy Halloween!"
  1. Nice to read you are doing fine! I understand, getting the right balance is sometimes really hard. I hope you don't quit the hobby, I love your dolls and stories!
    Have a happy and safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I don't plan on quitting the hobby, but I do have to think about what's realistic for me in this hobby. I don't think it's possible to find the right balance because it's constantly changing in my case. All I can do is work on stuff when I can. :)

      Delete

Custom Post Signature