A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Reimi 2.0 & Fable Inspiration Board

(Images from pulled from Pinterest. I do not own these.)
A few images I've pulled from Pinterest related to Reimi 2.0 and her relationship with Fable. Some of these represent Fable and in her "dream state" in image #4. 

Playing with the idea of Reimi being the anchor to Fable's wild dreams. Perhaps with levitation and telepathic powers to see into Fable's dreams...A lot of rough ideas at the moment. I'm also considering making Reimi's personality a little more mature, though still having a few similar traits like being more carefree compared then her moody sister.

It's been a long time coming, but I've come back to the hobby with some clarity about my dolls. I realized that I've tried to make my Unoa Lusis work over a long period of time and it's caused stagnation for me in the hobby. I'm also not in the position to have her sit around and be pretty. Especially when I'm not even enjoying her to myself privately. It simply boils down to my character Reimi has outgrown her Unoa shell. So with that said and a lot of thought, I have decided to move my Unoa Lusis on and hopefully she'll find a good home. I'll be posting her sales sometime during the week on Den of Angels once I've gathered everything and gotten her together.

It's bittersweet with her being my first doll and first grail, but I enjoyed my time with her.  But I'm also very excited for the new direction and what story and character developments will unfold!
4 comments on "Reimi 2.0 & Fable Inspiration Board"
  1. I actually just realised now that I had the same issue with my Lusis whom I held onto longer than probably wise and when I finally let her go it was in retrospect the best decision I could have made as it gave me the will to get my crew to where they are at today which is a much more better state than 2014 when I sincerely thought I'd drop out of the hobby as my dolls seemed like a disjointed mess to me.

    I am crossing my fingers that it'll be the same cleansing experience for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your current collection is so inspiring and I'm in awe of it honestly, haha. I'm so glad you decided to stay in the hobby and your dolls came together how you wanted them to be <3

    I really hope so too, thank you <3 After going through the motions I feel better about my choice to let her go. It took me by surprise, but it was the push I needed after hanging on for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your story is very interesting, and cannot wait to see how Reimi character develops!!
    I wish you the best of luck with selling the Unoa doll, I hope it all goes smoothly and fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I'm pretty excited for new developments as well :) I hope she'll find good home soon as well :)

      Delete

Custom Post Signature