A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Late April Updates


It's finally starting to feel like Spring and though I love cooler weather, I'm welcoming all the natural sunlight!

I've been browsing for clothes for my special lady Muse and I finally decided to get her a dress from Iplehouse. I ordered it last weekend so with EMS it arrived super fast! I took this pictures very quickly, but I think they turned out okay. 







A few other quick updates! 

I'm currently in the process of doing some general maintenance on Fable which has been a little slow due to work/life getting in the way but I'm just about done cleaning her. My next project will be to clean and dye some alpaca some wigs. I'll be trying out some new dyes as well and I'm pretty excited! Crossing my fingers that the color turns out nice! I would also like to start working giving Fable fresh tattoo work and eventually get back to working on Rowan. If it were possible I would clone myself so one version of me could work on my illustration while the other worked on doll projects haha. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature