A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Siren Muse the White Witch: Aesthetic Mood Boards


I've decided to go ahead and include Muse into my new story with Folklore and my other dolls. I didn't want all of them to be lumped into one story but each doll has their own character and individual backstory going on that I might as well include Muse and see where it leads me with her character.





I've mentioned a few times that Muse practices white magic, but her power isn't "good" or "evil" but purely depends on her intentions and use of her powers. I see her white magic as being very powerful and as destructive as "dark magic" can be. I'm also thinking that she could help Folklore understand her newfound powers a little more. In return Foklore could possibly help Muse move past from things that are haunting her.

A few other little details about Muse is she lives in solitude on the outskirts of a small village on her small ranch. Her location of where she lives in the realm is inspired by Alaska's mountain ranges.

Much of my visual inspiration for her is that she lives somewhat in an open field near mountains. I see harvest gold, flickers of teal and blue in the sky and the mountains. Swirls of white from the grass and sometimes when it snows on the mountains. Her style is very gypsy/bohemian. Here are a few more inspiration mood boards I found that remind me of her.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature