A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Quick updates & 2017 Goals

At last I'm able to sit down and write something for this blog! I had planned on posting some updates and goals for 2017 last month, but things got quite busy~ But there is no race in this hobby and it's for me to enjoy when I can, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I'll start with a few updates that I'm pretty excited about. Last weekend I was able to discuss with someone about doing a custom commission for Yokai. I'm pretty thrilled because it's been frustrating to find clothes that fit her properly or in the style I'm looking for.  Anyway, at some point I do want to try making something for her myself but my hands have been too full lately and I already have plenty of doll projects to finish! *coughs...giant fox* 😅

I'm also in the process of slowly revamping Myth's look and character who I've neglected for a long time. I've been writing down notes and brainstorming possible ideas to give her more depth which is pretty fun and exciting. It's only fair to her since Fable and now Rune have developed a lot since last year compared to her. Probably when it gets a bit warmer out I may tackle doing her face up. But I'll probably do some practice sessions first and see how that works out.

Moving on...here are a few hobby goals I have for 2017.
- Finish Folklore's felted fox
- Make more alpaca wigs
- Practice sewing
- Practice face ups
- Paint tattoos again (because I enjoy that more then face-ups oddly)
- Redo some of my girl's manicures

I'm also waiting on a few little things, but it will probably take a while before I get them. You know how doll mail goes lol! That's pretty much it for now~ Hopefully I'll get to some of these things on my list (maybe all of them). But a lot depends on my work schedule right now, so we shall see! If anything my major goal is to finish Rowan this year!



I'll leave you with a quick shot of the new girl who stole Myth's eyes (poor Myth lol).
1 comment on "Quick updates & 2017 Goals"
  1. Congrats on the commission! And I'm very interested in seeing Myth, honestly, she is gorgeous!
    I wish you good luck, and hope you will be able to achieve all your goals!!
    Your Supia girl looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature