A collection of my BJD stories and project adventures

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Special Gifts from K.

Earlier this week I received the most beautiful and generous package from my friend Komorebi (on Flickr). She messaged me asking if she could send something for Chimera since she recently has been changing up her doll collection. I'm generally bad at accepting gifts or any type of compliment, but she insisted it wasn't any trouble so I said yes.

Her package was waiting for me after I arrived home after a long crazy day and I was in complete awe...

(I think Chimera was surprised too...)



This gift was so incredibly generous and sweet...I'm very flattered that she thought of Chimera. I will cherish your gifts! So if you're reading this K, thank you so very much once again 

(I had these laced perfectly but they fell down during my photo session. Still I thought it looked kind of cute, haha)
I'm slowly going through and editing a batch of photos, but I finally managed a quick photo session. 

(beautiful hair pin ♥) 
(dress by lovesprung)






4 comments on "Special Gifts from K."
  1. That is such a lovely and generous gift, congrats!! I love those shoes, and Chimera looks as beautiful as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Yes it was very generous and took me by surprise.

      Delete
  2. Wow she's so freakin gorgeous ^_^ I love those striped socks and that hair pin! Your friend was so sweet and generous to do something like that for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you <3 Yes it was very sweet of her to send me so many amazing gifts. I wasn't expecting it at all, haha.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature